Job Vacancy: Executive Director
- To be responsible for overall management of the Mosque operations on a day-to-day basis.
- To engage in strategic planning with the Board of Trustees and ensure the Mosque’s objectives are being executed.
- To lead the staff and volunteers, and act as a representative of the Mosque within the community.
- Act as the director of the Masjid/Center.
- Reports to the Mosque’s Board of Trustees
- Engages in strategic planning for the Mosque in conjunction with the Board of Trustees
- Ensure the Mosque’s objectives are being executed
- Develop and evaluate various programs, activities and services in line with the Mosque’s objectives
- Inform the Board of any internal or external matters affecting the Mosque, its programs or activities
- Lead and motivate staff and volunteers, fostering effective teamwork
- Oversee the Mosque’s finances in cooperation with the Board of Trustees.
- Develop and support fundraising activities.
- Represent the Mosque at community events, activities or in public relations matters
- Expand the Mosque’s community presence and increase awareness of the Mosque’s services and efforts.
- Promote the peaceful and true message of Islam.
Hours and Days of Work:
Employment is on a full-time basis at 35 hours per week Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm. Due to the nature of the role, working evenings or weekends may be required periodically throughout the year to ensure continued operations of the organisation. Both national and international travel may be required as part of this role.
Interested applicants should send an updated CV including relevant employment and educational background along with contact details of two references to [email protected]