Edinburgh Marathon Road closures will take place from Saturday 26/5/18 18:00 until Sunday 27/5/18 14:00.
If you plan to visit the mosque for
- Iftar and Maghrib on Saturday Night
- Isha and Taraweeh on Saturday Night
- Fajr on Sunday Morning
- Arabic School on Sunday Morning
- Duhur prayer on Sunday afternoon
You will be affected.
Relevant roads closed near the mosque will be:
- Chapel street
- Bluccleuch Street
- Hope Park Crescent
- Nicholson Square North side only. Access to mosque car park from south side via Nicholson street.
Parking restrictions 14.00hr Saturday 26/5/18 until 14.00hr Sunday 27/5/18
- Chapel Street
- Buccleuch Street
- George Square
- Crichton Street
- Charles Street
- Marshal Street
- Meadow lane
- West Nicholson Street
- Nicholson Square
- Buccleuch Place
When visiting the mosque for Taraweeh, you can use the mosque car park for free but keep in mind the limited capacity of spaces (50 spaces) on first come first served basis. Access from Nicholson street.
If you would like any more information on road closures etc please contact the Edinburgh Marathon events team 0131 333 4847